TP-Link is one of the best networking hardware providers to the users. They provide some of the best routers and accessories to the users. Some of the routers are TP-Link Archer C5400X MU-MIMO Tri Band Gaming router, TP-Link AC1350 Dual Band router, TP-Link Wireless AC3150 MU-MIMO router, TP-Link AC5400 Wireless Tri-Band Gigabit router, TP-Link AC3200 Wireless Tri Band router, TP-Link AC2300 Gigabit router, TP-Link AC1750 Dual Band Gigabit router and a lot more. All the TP-Link routers need to be logged in so that the user can control, configure and monitor their network themselves. The login process is very easy and only takes a couple of minutes of the user’s time. After successfully logging in to the router, the user can gain access to the advanced features of the router. The user can simple go to www.tplinkwifi.net and enter the desired login details regarding the router to login to the router. The default username and password is “admin” for both the cases. The username and password are case sensitive.
Every router from TP-Link requires a firmware update every couple of months. TP-Link releases firmware updates regularly so that the users can stay up to date with the latest media devices and so the security on the router is kept up to date. All the sensitive information of the user passes through the router such as the private information of the user, their emails and passwords, their banking information when they buy something online. The firmware update makes sure that the security on the router is kept up to date and so that the user’s private information doesn’t fall into the wrong hands. The new firmware also helps enhance the overall speeds of the router.
Here, we will show you the troubleshooting steps to setup and login the TP-Link AC3200 Tri band router
- Connect the desktop computer to any of the LAN ports of the router using the Ethernet cable. It is recommended that the initial setup is done with the help of a desktop computer. Make sure the connections are made properly.
- Now, connect the modem to the WLAN port of the router using another Ethernet cable. Make sure the connections are made properly.
- Switch off the modem, router and the desktop computer and switch them on. Wait for all the devices to finish booting up.
- Open up an internet browser of your choice and type www.tplinkwifi.net in the address bar and press enter. A login page will display.
- When the login page has displayed, it will prompt you to type in the default information for your router. The default username and password are “admin” for both cases. If the user cannot access the Quick Setup via the default password, then there is a chance that the user might have changed the password. Try logging in with any other passwords. It that fails too, then the router needs to be reset in order to restore it back to its factory default settings.
- After you have logged in, the Quick Setup will display. Click Next to start personalizing your network as you desire.
The router will now have been setup and logged in. From here on, the user can further configure their network using the steps provided in the web based interface to further secure their network.