- Open any internet browser on the same device that is connected to the router. Type tplinkwifi.net in the address bar and press enter.
- The user will be prompted to enter the default information regarding the router. The default username and password are “admin” for most of the TP-Link routers. The username and password are case sensitive.
- After successfully logging in to the router, the Quick Setup will appear. Click Next to get started.
- In the Quick Setup page, click the Wireless Network Name option. Here, the user can enter the new username for their network.
- Under that, the user will see the Wireless Security tab. Here, a field will be provided where the user can enter the new passphrase for their network.
Make sure that you do not share your password with just anybody except the people you wish to share it with.
- Click Save to save the changes made. Click Finish.
The username and password will have changed now. The user will have to login to their network using the new information in all the devices.