Question: How to find the default access to the TP-Link device?
Answer: If you don’t wish to access the device settings using the app, you can do that by accessing the web-based setup page of the router. This page will let you manage all the intricate details of your device. Every product comes with the default access information printed on it. To find the web access you can do the following:
• It is written on the label on the back of the device. It would say something like this: “Default Access; Default Settings; Default Wireless Access”.
• The quick installation guide also has this IP and web address.
After locating the web access IP or web address simply login into it by using the default password if you haven’t changed it when you last login to the device.
Question: What should I do if I can’t access the internet?
Answer: To check why you don’t have access to the internet, perform the following checks:
• Check to see if the internet is currently active or not. To do this, simply access the internet via the Modem router. Plug in your wired device into the modem using an Ethernet cable. If you still don’t have access to the internet, connect your ISP.
• Open the setup page using the IP 192.168.0.1 or the address TPLinkWifi net and recomplete the setup process.
• Reset you router and try again.
• Reset the device back to default factory setting and set up the device again.